BRICK & MASONRY PROBLEMS
Not only do brick and masonry problems look bad cosmetically, they are often a strong indicator of foundation problems. Foundation issues can cause serious problems if not dealt with early on.
In order to avoid severe damage to your Tennessee home, you must be proactive about the early warning signs of foundation problems.
Ground Up Foundation Repair offers free estimates for all of our foundation repair services. If you have growing concerns about your home’s foundation health, contact us today to have our expert foundation repair technicians inspect your home.
We are located in Murfreesboro and our service area covers most of Middle Tennessee.
Early warning signs of foundation problems
Vertical Corner Cracks
- These cracks are a result of drying or shrinkage in the soil surrounding or beneath your home or business.
Bulging Bricks or Masonry Walls
- This can be attributed to corrosion of the shelf angle. They can also be caused by excessive rainwater draining down the sides of the home, and overly saturated soil around the wall.
- This usually occurs due to settlement or deflections. If the support for walls settles or is deflected, the brick and masonry will respond in kind.
- In most cases, this occurs due to settlement or deflections. If the support for walls settles or is deflected, the brick and masonry will follow suit.
- Settling or shrinking foundation often causes bricks to compact on top of each other.
- When settling or sinking of your foundation occurs it will cause bricks to compact down on each other
SOLVING BRICK & MASONRY PROBLEMS
Do not sit by and allow your foundation to settle if your bricks or masonry are crumbling, cracking, or breaking. Enlist the help of a professional foundation specialist to inspect your foundation.
At Ground Up Foundation Repair we use steel push piers such as the Model 350 ECP steel piering system.
This two-stage system drives a steel piling deep into the load-bearing stratum – utilizing a unique manifold system to recover lost elevation of your home or business. Even the heaviest structures can rely on the Model 350 steel pier system.
It is designed specifically to provide the highest quality support for your foundation, in turn protecting your investment in your home or business.
Benefits of the Model 350 Steel Pier System
- Galvanized steel construction
- Individual and verifiable capacities
- Industry standard for support piers
- Easy installation using portable, hydraulic equipment
- Designed by the best engineers in the industry
Do not allow your bricks or masonry to continuously crumble, break, or crack. This can become a serious issue. Learn more about the Model 350 pier and our other underpinning products to support, lift, and stabilize your foundation.
We also offer superior quality helical anchors and helical tiebacks manufactured by Earth Contact Products that you can count on. Our innovative construction products prevent brick and masonry problems due to foundation settlement or failure before they are able to begin.
Allow us to find the right product to address your home’s specific need! We have years of experience installing foundation piering systems, so you can rely on our team here at Ground Up Foundation Repair to complete the job quickly, efficiently, and effectively in your Nashville or Murfreesboro home!