Ground Up Foundation Repair offers the best technology and methods exceeding industry standards.
That is why we utilize polyurethane solutions from NCFI. NCFI leads the industry in the manufacturing of flexible polyurethane foam. They have a longstanding history of commitment to excellent customer service, a tradition shared by Ground Up Foundation Repair. Some of the different NCFI products and their applications and advantages include:
- 24-003 (hydrophobic/hydro-Insensitive)
- Good for void filling, resists chemicals, good for applications in which there is moisture under slab.
- Also resistant to chemicals, ideal for slab lifting, high tensile strength and compressive strength.
- Good for general applications; comes in regular, slow, and arctic formulas, making it very versatile; resistant to chemicals.
- 24-019 (hydrophobic/hydro-Insensitive)
- Good for stabilizing soil and light slab lifting, hydrophobic – good for applications with moisture present under slab.
- Extremely high tensile and compressive strength, good for heavy-duty concrete lifting and void filling applications.