A cracked and uneven driveway can be an eyesore, and also a tripping hazard for you and your family. Your driveway takes abuse from the weather and heavy traffic. There are many other reasons why your driveway may have cracks and has become sunk and uneven.
3 Reasons Why a Driveway Can Crack
- When the weather gets hot in the summer, along with summer thunderstorms, it can take a toll on your driveway. In the winter snow, ice, and freezing temperatures will also wear on your driveway. With the ever-changing weather patterns, it will cause concrete to expand and contract. This causes cracks.
- Water also plays a big part in the expanding and contracting of concrete. Water settles into weak spots in the driveway, which causes them to deteriorate. The water will make small cracks bigger over time. Water also weakens the support underneath your driveway.
Wear and tear
- Because your driveway get a lot of traffic, over time your driveway will wear down.
These are a few of the reasons why driveways crack and become uneven over time. When this happens, it lowers the value of your home, becomes an eyesore, and can be a tripping hazard. Let the experts at Ground Up Foundation Repair inspect and offer you concrete leveling solutions to get your driveway looking good again.
Cracked Driveway Repair in Tennessee
If you have a cracked or uneven driveway, Ground Up Foundation Repair has the experience and expertise to help. We will get the old driveway out and put in a new driveway with a long life span.
There are several reasons to invest in a concrete driveway
- Driveway will slope toward the street for proper water drainage
- Low cost
- Driveway is leveled
- The concrete is properly mixed according to length, width and thickness
- Colors and decorative finished can be added
- We produce a sturdy concrete surface at a reasonable price
We will make sure your driveway is installed correctly so that it lasts a long time. We do all the clean up and leave you with a new driveway.
Ground Up Foundation Repair also specializes in concrete leveling. To do this, we drill into the area or void beneath the concrete, and pump a concrete grout mixture into the void. This will fill the area and lift the concrete back to its original position. We have the experience, products, and equipment to perform this process quickly and efficiently. We can give you a free estimate and offer you the best concrete repair solution for your needs.
Ground Up Foundation Repair has over 25 years of experience. We are locally owned and operated so we will be available to you before, during and after the repair is done. We have established an outstanding reputation in Nashville, TN and surrounding areas. We take pride in our work and make sure to put the needs of our customers first.
If you have driveway cracks, or need your driveway leveled, don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Ground Up Foundation Repair today. We will give you a free inspection and free estimate. Contact us today!